Tuesday, July 3, 2007

a dollar says...

that when I go to the neurologist this afternoon, he says I have to get more tests (my guess would be an MRI) and then come back and see him again. (Hopefully next time I'll be able to get an appointment on one of the days he's in Brattleboro, and not have to drive 45 minutes to his office in New Hampshire like I do today.)

Why? Because that's what doctors do. It's what the orthopedist did last week.

Because that's what was wrong with my life. Not enough co-pays.

2 comments:

waterskibarb said...

Put this in perspective, if you still lived in NYC, a 45 minute trip to get to the doctor wouldn't have been bad at all :-). Someday we'll get you aclimated to small town living. Not there yet :-). My dentist was 1 1/2 hour drive, as was the closet mall and large hospital! :-)

violindan said...

Barb, you drove 1 1/2 hours to buy a closet?