Saturday, September 27, 2008

way past my bedtime

And I thought last night was late, after getting home at 12:30 from a long-overdue friend visit that turned into me crouching by his computer "watching" the exciting end of the Twins game (Go Twinks!). But this is Friday night, after all. And there's nothing like a good old debate-watching party to lift the spirits (the liberal ingestion of, um, spirits helps too). Now it's 2:00am, which is really an absurdly late hour to be awake, what with having flying trapeze class in the morning.

I think it's going to be canceled because of rain, though. And given that I would need to get up for it in six hours, give or take, I actually almost hope it's canceled, especially if they reschedule for next week. Hm, flying through the air vs. getting more sleep. It's a toss-up.

Even before trapeze class, I can say with sincerity - but don't just take my word on this; go find out for yourself - there is nothing like flying through the air to remind you that you love life.



By the way, since it's now the job of the internet to tell us who won the debate, here's my take... I think Obama was great, I think McCain looks kind of pathetic when he tries to have that smirky grin on his face, and I think we'll know on Nov. 5 who won the debate.

No comments: