Sunday, December 16, 2007

inside day

Happy Snowy Sunday!

(I realize it's not so happy for those who may be greatly inconvenienced by this weather, or worse yet, harmed by flight problems, driving conditions, electricity issues, etc. I hope your situation improves very soon.)

This is weather for staying home and drinking hot tea and reading, or staying home and drinking hot tea and watching the Patriots game, if only I had TV.

And while I really mean reading books (have I mentioned that I finished Harry Potter last weekend? I mean, the series? And I'll say, I've never really had an addictive personality - or at least never given myself the opportunity for addiction to substances and the like - but reading HP#7 was as addicted as I've ever been. WOW), here's something for your internet-reading pleasure.

While I was writing this, my friend Ben sent this, which is actually what you should drop everything else for and watch RIGHT NOW. It's 20 minutes, but very worthwhile use of your 20 minutes, and besides, you're probably snowed in right now like me. What else were you going to do?

No comments: