Friday, March 23, 2007

an unfortunate lack of technology (and brain)

It's always problematic to suddenly lack access to the technology you need to be able to work and keep in touch with people as much as you need and want. But, really? It's hard to think of a worse time for my laptop to bite the dust and my cell phone charger to have been left (ok, forget the passive voice - for me to be a dumbass and leave my cell phone charger...) three states away. (Knock on wood.)

This post actually has a practical application - if you need, really need, to be in touch with me between now and Sunday afternoon, well... that'll be hard. During the day Friday you can email me (or call my office phone if you have that #). After that? Um, yeah... Hope no one (like the three groups of college students I have in Central America right now, or the other three groups going on Sunday) has any emergencies.

Come to think of it, I may just go to Verizon today and buy another charger. Damn it.

No comments: