Sunday, March 18, 2007

1 hour, 21 minutes

The movers are coming at 9:00 this morning. Everything is in boxes, cleaned up, cleared off, stowed. Well, nearly everything. The sheets are in the dryer, because it's going to be really nice to be able to put clean sheets on my bed first thing when I get there. Good thing I just took an extra look at the mantle, because there was a pile of old mail sitting there for me (including the new Girlyman CD!). I'm coming back to this house later in the week when I come back to NYC, because I can't quite handle being truly out of here today. But this is really pretty much it. Crazy.

update: It really is 7:39am, not 6:39am as the post time would have you believe. Is it because of my Windows patching failure for the end of daylight savings, or did Blogger fail too?

No comments: