Sunday, October 12, 2008

observations - bonus track

  • The world is oh so small! Two of my very favorite people in the world found themselves at the same wedding in Atlanta last night, which wouldn't be so weird except that one of them is a dance community friend from western Mass. and the other is a former work friend from my time in New York, though he lives in Washington D.C. What are the odds that they'd have a mutual friend whose far-away wedding they'd both travel to, much less that they'd find themselves chatting enough to discover that not only do they both know me, but they'd actually met briefly once before, when Jacob (for whom I can't think of a nickname right now, darn it) came to visit me and we went contra dancing in Greenfield. I guess the odds are pretty good, actually. Because it keeps happening. I love it.

No comments: