Friday, January 18, 2008

juggling

I'm alive! Yes! It was sort of accidentally-on-purpose that I didn't post for over a week - reason #1 was that I want that shameless appeal for money (see below) to stare you in the face until you feel like you might as well go ahead and sponsor me, and reason #2 is that sheesh I have a lot of balls in the air right now, and it's pretty overwhelming, not to mention exhausting.

The interesting thing is, I need to keep a lot of those balls in the air at least through March, so I worry that this is quite early for me to feel so overwhelmed.

I wonder how the Myers-Briggs test describes a personality that is interested in more things than there are hours for in the day, easily over-commits to lots of big projects, and struggles with the details that make all the big projects actually happen. I would describe that personality as "mine."

No comments: